• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

The campaign is quite cool actually but I'm absolutely loving Horde. Great fun.

The Max Payne games are/were fantastic. Can't wait for the 3rd.

The Max Payne games are/were fantastic. Can't wait for the 3rd.

The trouble is that Max Payne 3 is written by completely different people to the first two. Alan Wake is the successor game to Max Payne 1 and 2, and has a similar "feel", though it works very differently.

Currently playing two games (not at once, obviously).

Oblivion is great, though it took some getting used to the vastly inferior visuals/presentation compared to Skyrim. Otherwise it's similar so it's nice to explore, do some quests, kill some things etc.

Uncharted 3 is sublime - amazing to look at, great fun to play and what all games should aspire to be like. Just fantastic.

Played a few more levels on Uncharted 3 - it's possibly the most visually stunning game I've ever seen. The cut scenes are impressive enough, but the merge seamlessly into the actual game.

The château in France, and then streets in Yemen in particular are incredible - and I don't think I'm anywhere near the end yet.

It's also extremely playable. I adored the first 2 Uncharted games but this one seems to improve on both of them. Brilliant stuff.

Regarding Fifa 13. If peeps fancy some league action when it comes out I wont say no.

I'm up for that.... But we'll need one for Ps3 and xbox 360 and wii U (don't laugh i know how pathetic the wii brand is)

I'm a bit of a McRelegator at the moment when up to division 1 from 10 in consecutive seasons and have now been relegated twice to division 3....

I'd definitely be up for that. I also have GOW 3 so will be up for some co op. add me bandyxrastard.

Just got round to playing and finishing MW3 and the best thing about it was watching the wolves footy on the TVs.

i'm wondering who the commentators will be on fifa 13. If there are 6 or 7 duos it will make the commentary alot better and less stale

I just hope it's Martin Tyler and Gary Neville - the best commentator and the best pundit.

I just hope it's Martin Tyler and Gary Neville - the best commentator and the best pundit.

I wonder why.....

we need geoff Shreaves on football manager next season for the post match interview and then i'll actually stop sending terry Connor

most legendary interview ever

while is think about it

this is how i see my future
video-game-memes-never-too-old-for-video-games1.jpg

Back