• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

E3 in a months time. Will be good to see what's announced and more details about gta V and maybe a new xbox... and more games for the vita

I wish I did like it as some of my mates spent loads of time on it, but it just didn't click with me for some reason.

I find Horde on Gears of War much better and a lot more fun.

Never played gears to be honest.

Skyrim DLC is what I'm most interested in, but also hoping to see a bit more about Aliens: Colonial Marines as well as the usual annual updates on FIFA/CoD etc.

Spend less time posting shit pictures on here and find some!!

Spend less time posting shit pictures on here and find some!!

:camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera:

It's more to do with looking after my little bro and I will be finding time after spending time with my girlfriend on saturday it should be all good.

Max Payne 3 looks good. Will probably get it in a few months.

Have made time for saturday night to finally crack open skyrim. I will be invading the skyrim thread to be asking for help :icon_lol:

Went and spent the first bit of money from my Game trade-ins earlier, only picked up a few films, might get the new Dirt when it comes out, i've been thinking about Battlefield on PS3 but i need to find out if i know anyone to play online with first.

Went and spent the first bit of money from my Game trade-ins earlier, only picked up a few films, might get the new Dirt when it comes out, i've been thinking about Battlefield on PS3 but i need to find out if i know anyone to play online with first.

The online is 20x better than Call of doody. The maps are huge the game types are good and the story is solid and ok.

Been playing Sniper Elite two for about 8 hours now, I have to say it is really fun! Just got 11th on the leader-board in the world for the first mission, like a pro :p Co-op is quite entertaining, especially on the hardest difficulty.

After seeing this yesterday I hope they show some more at E3 and give a release date.

Looks like an early contender for Game of the Year.

I find those trailers utterly pointless. Just show me the game!!

The difference with that trailer and game is that its made by Bethesda and its very rare they develop a bad game!

Back