• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

PLEASE don't infect other threads with those pictures.

Wow - Black Ops 2 might actually be trying to do something vaguely different - http://www.computerandvideogames.co...es-multiplayer-giant-mechs/?page=1#top_banner

They have my attention.

Recycled Story, Recycled Multiplayer from black ops (which wern't too bad) and will be a smash hit and we will all be bitching of how bad it is. This one is not a buy till I play it 1st. Mw3 had my attention for 3 hours and is now on the shelf with all the other crap games i've brought

And i'll keep the meme's away for your langers :icon_lol:

That's what I was expecting, but it sounds like they're trying to make a few changes. The campaign mode in CoD games are shite so any attempt to alter it slightly should be welcomed.

I wouldn't mind if the multiplayer was similar to the original Black Ops - I'd still play it loads.

That's what I was expecting, but it sounds like they're trying to make a few changes. The campaign mode in CoD games are shite so any attempt to alter it slightly should be welcomed.

I wouldn't mind if the multiplayer was similar to the original Black Ops - I'd still play it loads.

The black ops multiplayer was one of the best of the recent cods but i'd rather see it go back to world at war that game was a brilliant game. RCXD kept me interested in black ops just chasing people down :D I don't really play shooters at the moment kinda obsessed with my playstation Vita but will crack open Black ops tonight i think

It's had pretty shit reviews unfortunately - they all seem to say that whilst the demo is decent, that's pretty much it with very little variety.

Anyone getting Ghost Recon? I think that's the one anyway!

Spoke to the manager in my local game yesterday who has played it and he said its immense

Anyone getting Ghost Recon? I think that's the one anyway!

Spoke to the manager in my local game yesterday who has played it and he said its immense

I was but it seems a little overhyped. I wouldn't trust the game manager they need to sell the crap remember.

I think this is a case of try before you buy. I'm afraid

Just saw the Black Ops 2 trailer and it looks pretty immense.

I will most likely be getting Tom Clanceys Future Soldier. Be a little refreshing than "run n gun".

The trailer looks like every other trailer TBH - but I did find some of the info about the game quite interesting and surprising. (Post #1642)

At the moment I need to spend time on skyrim but im not find the time spend on it.

Zombies in black ops 2. DAMNNNNNN i think I may have to buy it now.....

I never really got into the zombie modes either.

I wish I did like it as some of my mates spent loads of time on it, but it just didn't click with me for some reason.

I find Horde on Gears of War much better and a lot more fun.

Back