• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I’ve just got to chapter 4 and I’m thoroughly enjoying the story so far, really impressive. I’m not actually overly bothered by the missions themselves but they’re good enough to keep me going through the story.

I've completed the story including the epilogue (just an FYI, this is part of the story imo, the game does not end at the end of Chapter 6).

I'm planning on playing this time with low honour, I'm not sure I'll play all the way through but I want to complete a few more of the challenges.

My honour is stupidly low right now....but I do keep randomly killing people.

Staggering how many I kill by accident though. Still get my left and right buttons confused and forget I am holding a gun. Went to sell some stuff to a Trapper yesterday, pressed the wrong button and blew the head off the guy stood next to him. Went down well.

Even managed to punch my horse the other day (clearly Arthur Morgan is a Geordie) but the horse did then kick me full in the face. So that evened stuff back up.

Think by doing some exploring I messed up some side stories. I was trying to hunt a Panther and walking around I found a house, so obviously killed the occupents and stole all their canned veg and $1.48. Did a debt collecting mission and it was at that house. Exactly as I had left it after robbing it but the debt money had appeared.

Currently doing all the legendary animals and fish.

Currently doing all the legendary animals and fish.

Probably going to concentrate them in the next week. Flipping between sessions of missions and then just exploring. Spent friggin ages trying to get a perfect panther pelt and all I got was killed 3 times and a poor pelt. Not a great 90 mins of my life!

Probably going to concentrate them in the next week. Flipping between sessions of missions and then just exploring. Spent friggin ages trying to get a perfect panther pelt and all I got was killed 3 times and a poor pelt. Not a great 90 mins of my life!

Yeah - I needed that to get the legendary satchel. Must have taken five hours of wondering around the woods and then bang, out of nowhere I get killed.

My character (Not ruining story) is now donning a fetching legendary Gator suit and boots. Also need to collect a set of fat cards to get me the civil war piece to then craft a satchel. I'm telling you if your into all the stuff after the story you're going to be knocking around the map for another 6 months.

Just done the end of Chapter 4. Brilliant stuff (although I did have to fail 1 checkpoint due to a glitch meaning Arthur got stuck...the obstruction being a flower in a pot)

Ah man...RDR2 has killed me this evening. Rockstar are bastards.

As much as I loved the story of RDR2 and hardly stopped playing it when it first came out, I haven't got in to the online mode at all (only played it a couple of times and got bored very quickly both times). I didn't even finish the epilogue as I got bored. I might get the itch to play it again at some point, but I literally haven't loaded it for a couple of months now.

I've actually gone back to COD WW2 online and Fifa as the two games I spend my time playing, whenever I get the chance.

As much as I loved the story of RDR2 and hardly stopped playing it when it first came out, I haven't got in to the online mode at all (only played it a couple of times and got bored very quickly both times). I didn't even finish the epilogue as I got bored. I might get the itch to play it again at some point, but I literally haven't loaded it for a couple of months now.

I've actually gone back to COD WW2 online and Fifa as the two games I spend my time playing, whenever I get the chance.

No spoilers but the end of the epilogue completes the story...

And then go play the first one again to see how it all fits in character wise.

I'm guessing the sudden change of pace after Chapter 6 into the epilogue is why Jinks is bored. From the end of Chapter 4 the missions pick up pace and it is relentless and drags you in but that ends and it is crawling pace for a few missions (no idea if it picks up again as I have only done a couple so far)

I'm guessing the sudden change of pace after Chapter 6 into the epilogue is why Jinks is bored. From the end of Chapter 4 the missions pick up pace and it is relentless and drags you in but that ends and it is crawling pace for a few missions (no idea if it picks up again as I have only done a couple so far)

Yes, there is a drastic change of pace (having played it I kind of understand why but totally get why people haven't reacted well to it). It does pick up, the final mission is up there as one of the best missions in the game imo.

Back