• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I've only recently bought a PS3 mate!

Hahaha, fair enough. Then I recommend Resistance Fall of man as a game. It's been out 8 years and is still better than Call of Duty

Hahaha, fair enough. Then I recommend Resistance Fall of man as a game. It's been out 8 years and is still better than Call of Duty

I've just bought MW3 for a tenner from Sainsbury's. I'm playing about an hour a week so it should last me a while!

I like the improvements to the game and the visual effects as the game progresses however they still haven't changed the AI scoring with only 1 shot in the entire game and the goal keepers are too over powered.

I did mention it with a video earlier in the week. Seems to be getting good reviews.

I can preorder it for £19 on PC.

Did you? Must have missed that - apologies.

Looking more and more likely that I'll be getting a new console when my house situation is sorted - this will be on the list of games.

I like the look of Middle Earth: Shadow Of Mordor. They've basically nicked the Assassins Creed engine and stuck it in a LOTR game. Which is fine by me.

I'll look at this later. Has there ever been a decent LOTR game, with the exception of the Lego games? I had Return of the King for the Gamecube which was a laugh but ridiculously short. Otherwise they tend to suck.
You even commented that you were going to have a look at it.

Apparently it's set in between The Hobbit and LOTR.

Definitely one I'll be picking up when Steam puts it on sale. Looks a very good game.

It looks like Assassins Creed mixed with Arkham Asylum but set in middle earth. With very, very good reviews.

Which basically makes it a must buy.

Yeah. I like the fact that your own death levels up the ork warlord/chief that killed you so each death has an impact on future battles.

Apparently the AI comes hunting after the player as well. Great turn-around on so many games that are 100% player driven.

Yeah. I like the fact that your own death levels up the ork warlord/chief that killed you so each death has an impact on future battles.

Orc with a C, this isn't Warhammer!

Yep, nice original little feature to make each play through slightly different.

Some of the backdrops in the ps4 footage look absolutely glorious as well.

Definitely my kind of game. A bit of God of War in there too.

The lotr rings game looks immense! With the festive season coming up I am probably going to get a new console. I have always had an Xbox but I am not sure now which one to go for, especially now you don't have to get the kinnect. Has anyone got any impartial advice?

Back