• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Relegation 24/25 Thread

I have felt throughout that our squad is better than relegation fodder (even if it is unbalanced) and today illustrated they are capable of far better than 1 point from 8 games. Hope to God they start to achieve it soon

I think you pick up between 15-20 points playing like we did today in a season. You just won’t win enough plus any team of decent quality will find holes to exploit.
In regards effort endeavour and character that was improved and they didn’t collapse after conceding the equaliser.

I think you pick up between 15-20 points playing like we did today in a season. You just won’t win enough plus any team of decent quality will find holes to exploit.
In regards effort endeavour and character that was improved and they didn’t collapse after conceding the equaliser.
No chance, you'll pick up 1 maybe 2 as playing against Palace, Soton or Ipswich and we'll lose like we did against City today.

It's not a plan that works against other teams that don't go full tilt at you from minute 1.

I don't mind playing 3-4-3 as we can make that work in possession or on the counter but not with this twat in the dugout.

No chance, you'll pick up 1 maybe 2 as playing against Palace, Soton or Ipswich and we'll lose like we did against City today.

It's not a plan that works against other teams that don't go full tilt at you from minute 1.

I don't mind playing 3-4-3 as we can make that work in possession or on the counter but not with this twat in the dugout.

I think you’d get a few shithousing 1-0 and some dull draws to bump you up to that points total. If your aim is to avoid being Derby esque then go ahead but it’ll get you relegated pre Easter Sunday.

Could do without Palace winning tonight, victory for them would leave us minimum 2 wins from moving out the bottom 3

This is in no way a defence of GON, but after Saturday we will have played 8 of the top 9 from 9 games which is quite remarkable really. Unfortunately we let in 5 to the other one

I still think we will stay up. There is a team that hasn't won a game yet that will survive, may as well be us.

Last edited:
Back