• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Relegation 24/25 Thread

Apparently Liam was suggesting last night that Fosun are reluctant to get rid of O'Neil as they fear him going to another PL team and smashing it (what, like he did after Bournemouth?) and remain convinced that he's the next big thing

It’s a face saving project the utter buffoonery of offering someone a 4 year contract on the basis we did well from September-February is not a well thought out process.
They’re hoping that come May they can say told you so but we all know it’ll be us saying it to them.

Burnley and Forest at home in that run was utterly wretched football too.

You know, if all available evidence suggested that I didn't know best, I probably wouldn't keep suggesting that in fact I do know best. But you do you, Jeff.

I'm not even rabidly anti-O'Neil. He probably isn't good enough but he's not the real villain of the piece and I've seen far worse Wolves managers. But how the fuck could you think at this stage that he might come back to haunt us if we made what is by any reasonable estimation, a fair enough call to move on?

You know, if all available evidence suggested that I didn't know best, I probably wouldn't keep suggesting that in fact I do know best. But you do you, Jeff.

I'm not even rabidly anti-O'Neil. He probably isn't good enough but he's not the real villain of the piece and I've seen far worse Wolves managers. But how the fuck could you think at this stage that he might come back to haunt us if we made what is by any reasonable estimation, a fair enough call to move on?
Maybe the "come back to haunt us" is a reference to Nuno . . . you fucking twat Shi.

Back