• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Manchester City (H) 20/10: Build-Up & Match Thread

Never getting the decision with this ref. He might as well have a City shirt on - but for what it’s worth, that’s never offside.

All a bit weird that.

Don't think Silva was ever close enough to Sa make any impact, surprised VAR thought there was need for another look, surprised the ref then stood up to VAR.

All a bit weird that.

Don't think Silva was ever close enough to Sa make any impact, surprised VAR thought there was need for another look, surprised the ref then stood up to VAR.
Yeah. Correct outcome tbf

Another set piece ffs

Silva barges Sa before the offside ball, honestly don't know if that's a foul. But it's definitely not interfering with play sadly.

I just don't think it's off tbh
Silva has been doing that all game and it hasn't been spotted but you can't argue that when the ball was headed that Sa didn't have full sight of it. Silva was off but did he impact the header? Some will argue he did with the push on Sa to begin though.

The issue for me is Silva backs in to Sa, Sa has to push him away and then he’s not set for the save.

The fact the ref is sent to the screen shows it should probably be disallowed, but the referee would have thrown the ball in our goal given a chance.

Silva has been doing that all game and it hasn't been spotted but you can't argue that when the ball was headed that Sa didn't have full sight of it. Silva was off but did he impact the header? Some will argue he did with the push on Sa to begin though.
Aye - but when he does the push, he's not offside.

All a bit weird that.

Attwell bottled the call. Pure and simple.

But is it a foul? It doesn't appear so to me but I the rules are so ambiguous i'm not sure.

That's the only shout imo, but I've long given up trying to understand what's a foul/shove/obstruction these days. It's almost as random as 'what's a handball'

All a bit weird that.

He backed into him from one angle that was shown.

Back