• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Relegation 24/25 Thread

First win on the 10th game?

Wasn't just the results though, some terrible performances thrown in and their fans were properly worried.

I'm fully in the GO out to save our season queue and if LL is correct then we are more screwed than I thought. The Bournemouth bit is more of a year ago their fans were in a similar position to us and wondering what the fook their owners were doing....i don't think GO will turn it around like they did though.
They properly took to Iraola’s system after Christmas. IIRC their underlying numbers for the last half of the season were genuinely quite impressive, certainly good enough to be comfortably top half over the course of 38 on that form.

First half looked like Solbakken vibes; players constantly confused and out of position but without the tactical confidence to stretch in those moments. Funny old game, but notable that Iraola clicked after six months whereas that is when the wheels fell off for Gary here.

In a vacuum I’d be taking Andoni for sure between the two of them.

Back