• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2023/2024

Guedes or no Guedes?

• Yes - More Playstation Face!

• No - Let's forget he ever joined us

Results are only viewable after voting.
Chiquinho played 68 minutes of last night's 2-1 defeat at home to Braga and picked up a booking.

Looks like a key attacking player now: started by swinging in a dangerous left-footed cross from the right which was met with a header that the keeper did well to keep out, then he had a great curling effort pushed away.

Was sacrificed for a more defensive player while Fam were 1 up, only for them to chuck the lead away and lose it 🤦‍♂️

Good to hear, the first half of his season was worrying.

Hopefully a club will be willing to pay some cash for him.

Anyone would think he was coming back from a serious injury and it was always going to take a while to get back to anything decent.
The ghost of Boukari looms large in my mind innit.

Looks like Matt Jackson will get turfed out at Grasshoppers following their takeover. I'd bring him back here, he seemed much better at sorting out the loan players than we've managed this season.

PlayStation Face to Villarreal confirmed

Theo Corbeanu back from Grasshoppers

It's a level of effort commensurate with the twat's Wolves career.

A Wolves singing from Valencia in the summer of 2022, but Guedes made just 18 appearances [but what?] and, having fallen out of favour, returned to Portugal with Benfica, [how many commas do you want exactly] where he started his career.

GEOKnWhXIAAz6C4

He looks as happy as @Deutsch Wolf will on the day he permanently leaves us

Quite like his jumper tbf. And what I assume is Villarreal's DoF making sure he gets his watch in shot. Should take his coat off though, he won't feel the benefit.

I sure hope that sponsor is the result of some children's contest.

#Starboy on the bench again this evening vs Dumbarton in the Scottish Cup.

Looks like he started both their friendlies but has been ousted by Dessrs

Back