• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2023/2024

Guedes or no Guedes?

• Yes - More Playstation Face!

• No - Let's forget he ever joined us

Results are only viewable after voting.
He was a kid who need to be taken out of the firing line for a few games but i don't think that ever happened, probably because Rotherham didn't have anyone else who could play RB

Think Rotherham have recalled a RB now who was on loan at Peterborough.

I've seen Lembikisa linked elsewhere in the Championship (can't remember where) so I'd imagine he'll be going out on loan again.

I've seen Lembikisa linked elsewhere in the Championship (can't remember where) so I'd imagine he'll be going out on loan again.
Norwich I think. He'll be able to give us the low down on Sargent

We're framing it as wanting him to play in a team that doesn't have to defend as much and to develop his attacking side. Would actually be helpful if we had a viable attacking RWB option in the future (Doherty does not count).

From what I've seen of Lembikisa I think we'd be very lucky if he developed into a Premier League player. One we should look to develop and sell on for a modest fee IMO.

RWB/RB is an interesting one atm as Semedo may be sold in the summer (going into the last year of his contract) and Doc/Hoever are both shite. It'll be interesting to see if the links to Rodrigo Gomes come to fruition in the summer and where we see his long term position if they do as he's been playing RWB for Estoril.

Lage saw Chiquinho as a RWB option (I do not endorse this)

Cundle straight into the team for Stoke (doubt he's playing where the BBC have him though)

Cundle1.png

Hoever is the only player we've sent to a football league club who is still there isn't he?

Back