• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2023/2024

Guedes or no Guedes?

• Yes - More Playstation Face!

• No - Let's forget he ever joined us

Results are only viewable after voting.
If that's not with an obligation then it's strange

Liam just says loan. No option or anything.

Same! Hopefully he can have a strong second half of the season.

Weekend round-up.

Luke Cundle - Plymouth Argyle, Championship

Got a goal, assist, and MOTM performance in a 3-1 cup win over Sutton in which he played the full game. The goal was a decent finish from close range while his assist was a great through ball to round off the scoring.

Goal at the start:

Dexter Lembikisa - Rotherham United, Championship
Played 81 minutes of a 1-0 defeat at Fulham in a much improved team defensive performance.

Ki-Jana Hoever - Stoke City, Championship

Played the full game of a 4-2 cup defeat at home to Brighton. Played a part in the move for the first, but let Pedro in front of him for Brighton's 4th.

Louie Moulden - Rochdale, The National League
Played in the 2-0 win at home to Kidderminster for his third clean sheet in 5 games.

Chiquniho - Famalicao, Portuguese Primeira Liga
Played 73 minutes of a 2-2 draw at home to Chaves, scored the opener and set up the second. His goal is worth a watch: a sweetly-struck half-volley after battling to keep hold of the ball. Had an overhead kick disallowed for offside straight after as well.

Assist and goal one after another from 45 seconds in:

Daniel Podence - Olympiacos, Greek Super League
Played 84 minutes of a 2-1 defeat at home to AEK Athens.

On as sub: Owen Hesketh came off the bench for the last 15 minutes in a 2-0 defeat for Kiddy at Rochdale. Ethan McLeod came on after 59 minutes for Alvechurch and helped them grab an equaliser to make it 2-2 at Barlow.

Not in squad: Campbell.

No game: Silva, Corbeanu, Bolla

Disappointed to not be hearing of another Moulden assist

Kidderminster have sacked their manager, hopefully that doesn't wreck Hesketh's loan.

Lembikisa recalled. Can't be game time so I'm guessing his confidence is shot because their fans hate him so we are protecting him

Started quite well for them but they are at the arse end of the table so I guess their fans are just annoyed in general.

Been a few errors that have led to goals and that won't help their mood

From the little I’ve seen of him he does seem to have quite a ‘lazy’ style about him - I don’t think it’s an effort thing but it can come across that way. Maybe better as an attacking wing back than a full back?

Shame because he was part of a decent defensive performance at Fulham in the cup. But yeah, the general mood around him seems very negative.

Back