• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2023/2024

Guedes or no Guedes?

• Yes - More Playstation Face!

• No - Let's forget he ever joined us

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bolla also scored last night after coming on as sub.

Mid-week update coming later.

Dexter Lembikisa played the full game in a 3-2 win at home to Dundee which firms up their third-place standing. A big moment for him as he got his first Hearts goal with a fine header to level things up. Also whipped over a fine cross earlier on which someone should have got on the end of.

On as sub: Bendeguz Bolla came on for the last 25 minutes for Servette and grabbed their third goal: a good finish from a right angle after playing a one-two - they still managed to give awaya two-goal lead with him on the pitch, though.

Goal on 3:30:

Chem Campbell made his Wycombe debut coming on after 52 minutes in a 1-o defeat at Wigan., while Owen Hesketh came on for the last 15 minutes to help Harriers to another win, this time at Hartlepool to get them off the foot of the table and to 4 points from safety.

Unused sub: Moulden

Fabio Silva's playing tonight.

Last edited:
I tried to find a way of watching a bit earlier but no joy.

Subbed off for dessers who then scores 2 minutes later.
In his defence the goalkeeper passing to to a Rangers Player who gave it to Dessers in front of an open goal, is hardly a stick to beat him with.

As I said Reports from Rangers fans were he did well for his 1st start

Had a few more Rangers Fans in, will be plenty in today for their game.

To a Man they are all impressed with Fabio.

I will probably see the game this afternoon as it is the early one, St Mirren away is not the easiest places to go

Back