• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2023/2024

Guedes or no Guedes?

• Yes - More Playstation Face!

• No - Let's forget he ever joined us

Results are only viewable after voting.
Don't need him to be a success for us....just do enough to persuade someone to offer something for him to get him off the books.

He could whack in 30 in 4 months but his time here is done. If he can get close to 10 then it hopefully persuades one of the 9 clubs that wanted him on loan to take a punt and actually offer money for him

He'd need to score 20+ for us to even think he'd be worth another chance.
Don't think anyone expects him to come back here do they? It's more hope that he bangs a load of goals in, plays ok and a club comes in and offers actual money for him surely?

Don't think anyone expects him to come back here do they? It's more hope that he bangs a load of goals in, plays ok and a club comes in and offers actual money for him surely?
If he were to score a load of goals, which will be a struggle from the bench, I absolutely guarantee you the truthers will be back out in force during the Summer. Anyway it won't happen, because he's not very good.

If he were to score a load of goals, which will be a struggle from the bench, I absolutely guarantee you the truthers will be back out in force during the Summer. Anyway it won't happen, because he's not very good.
'Loads' was a bit ott, Kennys post was more sensible.

Don't need him to be a success for us....just do enough to persuade someone to offer something for him to get him off the books.

He could whack in 30 in 4 months but his time here is done. If he can get close to 10 then it hopefully persuades one of the 9 clubs that wanted him on loan to take a punt and actually offer money for him
Nobody of that level will be paying a player as shit as he is the money he's on now or thinks he deserves.

We're going to have to eat his wages if we want to get rid of him.

I love how obsessed everyone still is with Fabio, he’s not even here and people can’t wait to post when he’s on the bench, dropped or failed to score.

I love how obsessed everyone still is with Fabio, he’s not even here and people can’t wait to post when he’s on the bench, dropped or failed to score.

We signed him for 35million as a supposed "wonderkid"of course Wolves fans are going to be interested in what's happening with him??

He’s very much ‘here’ in terms of our ongoing transfer options. I wish he weren’t and I’m sure the club wish it was all in the past / under the carpet. His only use is as an unwelcome monument to hubris in a vain hope we learn from history.

Yet most made their minds up on him years ago.
Think a lot of fans gave him plenty of time to show something, tried to highlight any positives. It just didn't work out, he's not up to it. Best we can hope for is for him to show some value somewhere to get him off our books.

Yet most made their minds up on him years ago.
Steven Fletcher left the club over 10 years ago, i still watch him now with interest, I'm currently watching Ipswich v Maidstone purely because of George Elokobi.

This is such a weird criticism, I am a Wolves fan, things about Wolves are interesting to Wolves fans.

Tbf I doubt he'd have been on anyone's radar today if Glasgo hadn't alluded to him being good because a couple of pissed Glaswegians told him so.

Back