• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bristol Rovers (h) Carrott Boo Cup 19/9/17

ET is bad news for the back 3 they will be knackered for Saturday. I think we get an extra sub now is that right?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Unfortunate. You'd like to think we could be getting past Rovers in 90 but then they did beat Fulham so it's tough to just say that.

yes we do. be interesting to see who we go with. Might be worth taking Miranda/Coady off (who've played most minutes) for MGW/Wilson?

extra time it is - Rovers have done well, but we have allowed them to

ET is bad news for the back 3 they will be knackered for Saturday. I think we get an extra sub now is that right?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Clearly we do - Rasmusen off & Wilson on

Sounds like Ronan back to RWB

N'Diaye doesn't sound like he's had the best of games. And I've heard very little of Price (almost Edwards like in fact)

Price and Alf been rubbish. Price the worst of the two. Didn't help that for most the game the fullbacks have been terrible.

Fuck me he scored. Thought I'd never see the day

well lets be honest, taking the heart of the team out - Neves, Saiss, Jota and Leo - would weaken any team

Really pleased for him. Hopefully this is what he's needed to sort out his final ball issues.

Could be just what he needs tbh. Quality player needs that confidence boost in front of goal

Back