• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bristol Rovers (h) Carrott Boo Cup 19/9/17

BRIGHT ENOBAKHARE

tumblr_makcqwbxl41r1fq7do1_500.gif

Great for Bright he really needs that goal hopefully the first of many.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Just a thought - why the feck didn't he do that 10 mins ago

Rovers hit the crossbar - clearly this is not over

I don't think he's ever been lacking confidence, if so he wouldn't be trying to take every man and his dog on, he just makes bad decisions.

Pleased for Bright. Bristol Rovers go straight up the other end and hit the cross bar.

Price now having handbags with someone. Rovers fans singing "you only sing when you're winning". Fair play to them.

Oh I could cry. So happy for the lad.

I don't think he's ever been lacking confidence, if so he wouldn't be trying to take every man and his dog on, he just makes bad decisions.

He doesn't back himself in front of goal at all. I think he tries to much because he's too keen to impress. Just needs to relax and I think that comes with games. These are all good experiences for him.

Will Norris really is an excellent back up keeper

Price booked for the 'handbags'

Nice to see N'daiye coming in to remove the 2 large centre halfs trying to muscle in on him

Anyone seen a clip of the goal? Cav stood right in front of their keeper - could he have been flagged offside?

Had to change browser for this site which is playing as slowly as we are tonight

Rovers have had a couple of chances in the last few minutes

Wilson & Cav make an attack, but Wilson takes to long to make the pass and it all goes nowhere

Norris again takes the ball with Rovers players closing in - he's done well tonight

Think Cav proper got in their keeper's way there standing in an offside position but strangely the Rovers players didn't even appeal (whilst Cav walked away sheepishly)

Lockyer red card after pulling Wilson back after he turned him & was 1 on 1 on the goal

35 yards out still but suppose it was a goal scoring opportunity

Back