• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Norwich (A) 31/10 Build-Up Thread #bogeyteam #mayaswellnotbother

Tremendous away support again - can't say that I have heard the Norwich fans at any point (& it seems like it's almost a sell out crowd)

Game over - good winn

Professional performance

Great win that, excellent.

We looked far far better defensively today, Norwich obviously felt an aerial bombardment would work, but Boly, Coady and Bennett were very much up to the task.

Excellent professional performance by all involved.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Norwich fans are quiiiiiet.

We had 14 shots but only 4 on target. (Norwich 12 and 2).
Ended up with 24 fouls....
Poxy ref.
Professional job.
Cheers lads, Peter and Alan, a little star in the making.

Excellent result especially when I didn’t think we’d get a lot there before the game.

Love that every time we lose we seem to respond so well.

Excellent win after the disappointment of Saturday.

Excellent result, good comeback after Saturday, cheers to PLF, Alan and others for the updates, much appreciated.
Seems a long time ago since there was a mini meltdown on social media cos we hadn't signed a decent striker.........although we obviously need a back up in January

Brilliant, professional performance & could/should have won 4/5-0 if I'm honest.

Yeah, and I was the best practice player my high school football team ever saw...

All that is required with helder is a bit of patience. And that is the beauty of it, we have Jota, Bonatini and Cav playing well, plus Bright, Ronan, MArshall and even Gibbs-White now who could play that role.

Got a verdict open. Don't worry, Langers, no expletives in this one...

Greater teams with quality to unlock defences surely benefits..teams with less quality not in the same amount

All that is required with helder is a bit of patience. And that is the beauty of it, we have Jota, Bonatini and Cav playing well, plus Bright, Ronan, MArshall and even Gibbs-White now who could play that role.

Yeah, that sounded harsher on Helder than I meant. I'd still have him behind Bright at the moment but I'm far from having given up on him.

Back