• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Norwich (A) 31/10 Build-Up Thread #bogeyteam #mayaswellnotbother

Very sloppy pass from Bennet lead to a chance for Norwich, thankfully Boly stretched to put it just over the bar.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It is..counter attacks when losing the ball in possession

No seriously. Statistically I bet you more often than not the team who dominates possession and the territory wins more matches than those who don't

now 8 dead in Manhattan. Lots injured.

Boly with a big block twice and Costa trying to get it away running 70 - 80 yards there, taking a bit of pressure off.

No seriously. Statistically I bet you more often than not the team who dominates possession and the territory wins more matches than those who don't
Maybe its a very slight advantage but not as great as you would think..

Doherty and this ref can fuck off, not for the first time.

Bright gets mugged off by a Norwich CB and the ref gives the foul against Bright. Not the first time that has happened tonight!

Costa with a 70 yrd run - gets it well into their half

We don't have enough up there to take any advantage, but takes the pressure off for a bit

another corner for Norwich. Which so far we have dealt with well, and in this case. Goal kick.

Ruddy having a very satisfactory evening.
As had Doherty. And Coady.

Is it bad refs or do we need to be a bit more "street smart"?

This ref sounds very fussy, particularly where we are concerned - not really been any really bad fouls at any time

Wolves fans outsinging the home crowd once again

Awesome turn and run from Bright, shit finish though

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Excellent from bright, fashioned a chance, good tackle. Corner.

We take it short and pass it around their box.

Bright turned beautifully in the box - shot is well blocked by Hanley

Another great bit of skill

5 mins added

I think that particularly when we come up against agricultural tackling that we try to mentally rise above this type of shit and beat them with quality, just overpower the fuckers.
5 Mins added as Bright almost gets on the score sheet.

Back