• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Norwich (A) 31/10 Build-Up Thread #bogeyteam #mayaswellnotbother

Of course, but we've had this discussion before about this (not you specifically, i mean everyone) if we are one nil up and are the team controlling possession, creating chances most games we will win.

Not sure I agree that we were controlling possession, but our CBs have been imperious today so I suppose we may as well have been.

Boly has been immense coming back for his first game for months

Bennett done surprisingly well seeing as how Norwich fans would have driven him here & he's still our 6th best CB

So at a third of the season down, Bonatini is on for 27 goals this season by extrapolation.

I demand a 20 goal striker...

Norwich free kick on the edge of the D.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'll be very interested to see the foul stats after this.

FK for Norwich right in the middle of the D.

Madison falls down again on the edge of the D - so obviously gets a FK again

So at a third of the season down, Bonatini is on for 27 goals this season by extrapolation.

I demand a 20 goal striker...
He's been brilliant as well as the goal so clever.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Did he?
Or did Jerome just kick it past him then run into him?

A little of both, but looked like Bennett left a little extra on him to me. Probably settling an old dispute dontchaknow.

Moving to 3 in CM has meant we are closing them down far better in that area, as you'd imagine.

It's not sticking up front though.

Another free kick given away.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Really enjoying this one could easily be 3 or 4 up. We are shutting up shop now but it's a good win if it finishes like this. Blades still losing so a crucial 3 points.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Find it strange how the tv doesn’t focus on any of the substitutions.

Back