• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Norwich (A) 31/10 Build-Up Thread #bogeyteam #mayaswellnotbother

Fantastic football from us again, but Bright prefers to pass and Jota takes a touch instead of hitting it first time allowing a defender to nip in. This reminds me of Arsenal a bit - we're going for the perfect goal & trying to walk it in.

Price coming on, I assume for Neves.

Jota trying to walk it in.... should have smacked it. Great stuff from Coady to Doherty then Bright drew 2 defenders to make room for Jota... which was spurned...

Some really odd seemingly nothing free kicks being given by the ref. One such then from our corner.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Spiers is acting as if we're missing ridiculous sitters every couple of minutes but he's a total fanny so I don't trust his judgement.

Yeah, I don't agree with that assessment of things at all. It's been mostly good last ditch defending from Norwich that's stopped us.

LEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Doc wins the header and Bonatini on the volley yessss

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Not sure what anyone was worried about to be honest...

Goal. Leo, good finish following some head tennis after a free kick from the right

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm watching on facebook and i can't believe we haven't got a 2nd goal. Some of the play is top class we are just missing the finish at the moment and a 2nd goal that kills the game off.

Just as i type this Bonatini volleys home across the keeper, not great connection but still a top finish. 20 goals for Leo are on the way.

Get in Leo!!! Feel much better now :)

Free kick came in, high looping header back in to the box after the clearance drops to Leo who hits it on the half volley, down in to the ground and it hits the bottom corner, across the keeper. Get in, great finish.

Free kick comes in and Norwich don't clear well, second ball pings around the box until it comes to an unmarked Leo on the right side of the box, he takes it on the half volley and leaves Bunn rooted to the spot.

Not the sweetest volley you'll ever see, but still a good goal.

Back