• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Norwich (A) 31/10 Build-Up Thread #bogeyteam #mayaswellnotbother

we should be well out of sight

Not for me. We've had chances but not a lot of really good ones. Norwich is giving us as good as we're giving them IMO.

Cameron through in our box but Coady does well not to overcommit and blocks his shot.

It's more worry than negativity tbf

It sounds like we are playing great!

We've played some really nice football, but made poor decisions in the final third. At 1-0 there's always a chance for a slip up.

Alan, can you see this?
They're saying that Maddison is almost teasing Neves with the ball and looking for any slight contact and going down, like he did for Neves' booking.
Have you seen any of that shit?

Somewhere in all that, Bright has come on for Cav.

Would like to see Vinagre on for Douglas soon to put a bit more pace down their right - trying to play 3 at the back without as much prctice as us so there are opportunities to get round them

We've played well, contained them, could do with being more clinical though but we *look* in control.

Bolton winning again.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Alan, can you see this?
They're saying that Maddison is almost teasing Neves with the ball and looking for any slight contact and going down, like he did for Neves' booking.
Have you seen any of that $#@!?

I dunno about teasing, but Norwich players are going down very easily and the ref is buying it just about every time.

Alan, can you see this?
Have you seen any of that shit?

Maddison has had a really good game. Neves (IMO) has ducked out of a few 50/50 challenges and did the same at the weekend v QPR.

Coady block on a Madison shot - not been prominent , but has been there when needed

Coady to Doc to Bright to Jota, great block. Corner.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

FFS, some beautiful passing from Doherty and Bright into Jota, but a Norwich defender storms back and blocks the shot at the last possible second.

Would have been a fantastic team goal. Good defending from Norwich tbf.

Spiers is acting as if we're missing ridiculous sitters every couple of minutes but he's a total fanny so I don't trust his judgement.

Back