• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Norwich (A) 31/10 Build-Up Thread #bogeyteam #mayaswellnotbother

Bonatini and Jota nearly through for the umpteenth time but the ball is bouncey and they can't control it. Probably hit Leo in the hand so justice.

Quick break, Cav storms the length of the pitch and plays in Alfred who takes it on his weak foot and can't really trouble Bunn.

Pair of cunts in Manhattan... one has driven into a number of cyclists 'this was a deliberate act' and another one has shot 6 people dead...
Wolves starting strongly there with Cav not quite finishing it off...

Better decision making in the attack so far this half, Cav patiently waits for a through ball to Jota to come good, plays him in, final ball is just too heavy for Alfred to get on.

Resulting corner comes to nothing.

Sounds as if Norwich have changed their formation to match us with 3 at the back

A compliment, but they will not be as familiar so could well play into our hands

Cav to Jota to N'Daiye but it's out for a corner to us. Douglas in but my daughter just came in to show me photos of her little sports club so missed a shit load of stuff....

How are we not winning this by more than 1 goal?!

Doc charging forward finding Jota who slides in for alf blocked. Playing really well now but need to stick one of these away.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Murphy with a dirty sliding tackle and on top of a previous challenge Jota is struggling...

Jota's injury came from kicking the studs of a Norwich player while trying to play the ball. Nothing malicious from the Norwich man, just unlucky timing for Diogo. Hard to say how much pain he's in but he's continuing for now.

Jota is fine

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Seems that the guy who drove the pickup onto the pavement and cycle lane got out of the smashed up car with guns and was shot by the cops... 6 or 7 dead.
Jota coming back on to see if he can run this off... don't want to risk him.
Ruddy takes a comfortable catch to snuff out that lukewarm attack.

Bright, Costa & Marshall warming up

Not really worth risking a Jota injury by keeping him on for the whole game

Wolves end sold out. They're making a lot of noise....
Good to sell out at poxy Carrow Road on school day Tuesday night...

Back