• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Norwich (A) 31/10 Build-Up Thread #bogeyteam #mayaswellnotbother

Douglas taking a page from the Doherty school of blocking crosses, luckily our CBs are alive to it and head it behind. Ruddy claims the ensuing corner.

Pretty open game so far front 3 linking really well.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

It was a difficult attempt, wide angle and pretty far out, tried to chip Bunn and it didn't come off.

Commentary saying that his standing foot appeared to slip as he shot - no idea if true as they are not noted for accuracy

Leo has been awesome so far strong and beautiful touches.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Commentary saying that his standing foot appeared to slip as he shot - no idea if true as they are not noted for accuracy

I was looking at the keeper tbh but given the trajectory of the shot that could well have been the case.

We're playing too fast at the moment for me, trying to get in after 5 passes, need Ruben to slow things down a bit and create space with the ball rather than endless one-twos.

As I say this we win the ball in midfield, good triangle passing across the field to switch play, Cav puts in a good ball which is deflected out to Jota whose shot is blocked and Norwich clear.

Sunderland trying to do 2 consecutive relegation's as they drop to the bottom of the Championship :icon_smile:

Leo shot blocked off again by Klose after Jota drives forward and puts Leo in & clear

Seems we've started putting a man on the post on set pieces. Personally like that.

Jota and Bonatini work their way through the Norwich defense for the third or fourth time with those one-twos I mentioned earlier, but a Norwich defender hurls himself at Bonatini's shot and it's away.

Meanwhile, Chelsea are 2-0 down to our mascot mates in Italy.

They haven't won at home since December....

Not even been in the lead in a home game for about 320 days. Truly shocking. Even we weren't that bad through 2012.

Yellow for Cav for... something.

I dislike this ref far more than Steve Martin at the moment.

Sounds like we’ve had quite a few decent efforts blocked by Norwich. I’d very much like a second goal!

Yellow for Cav for... something.

I dislike this ref far more than Steve Martin at the moment.

Hearing the name "Darren England" can only make me think of some kind of Al Murray-esque Brexit parody character.

This ref can fuck right off. I mean, right off.

Sounds like we’ve had quite a few decent efforts blocked by Norwich. I’d very much like a second goal!

Nuno needs to take our front three to task at half time. They're playing as if they're the only Wolves on the pitch, no interest in bringing the rest of the team up the field and it's stretching play to hell. They're creating chances but they aren't particularly good chances and we'd be far better served trying to pull Norwich apart than just dribble around them.

It's really frustrating to watch.

Nuno needs to take our front three to task at half time. They're playing as if they're the only Wolves on the pitch, no interest in bringing the rest of the team up the field and it's stretching play to hell. They're creating chances but they aren't particularly good chances and we'd be far better served trying to pull Norwich apart than just dribble around them.

It's really frustrating to watch.

So you're saying we only need 3 players to get passed the Norwich defence?

What happened?

I'll have to see a replay but from the camera it looked like Klose just shoved his elbow into Jota's face when Jota was through on goal. I don't think it was malicious but I would swear it was a foul and it was certainly worse than most of the dinky fouls he's given against us.

Back