• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Norwich (A) 31/10 Build-Up Thread #bogeyteam #mayaswellnotbother

Yessssss

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Presume you have live feed Alan (which is usually a little ahead of the commentary)?

May leave the commentary to you tonight & have an evening off :)

Go for it, I've no issue translating from video to text.

Corner comes in from Cav, headed out poorly to Neves who nearly curls in a worldy.

Next corner is in and Boly scores it!

Corner gets across to Doherty - shot is blocked off for another corner

Neves shot from the next - well saved by Gunn

First time (exaggerating, we just play it short a lot) this season I think we've just stuck a corner into the box without playing it short first and Douglas puts it in on a plate for Boly who would have had nightmares for ages if he'd managed to fuck that up.

Quality of the cross was everything there, took the keeper completely out of the equation.

Boly the legend!

Appreciate the updates, Alan

:beerchug:

Not sure who number 8 for Norwich is but we'd do well to stop giving them FKs as his delivery so far has been really dangerous. Sticks in another good one but Ruddy rises well to punch it clear.

:beerchug:

Not sure who number 8 for Norwich is but we'd do well to stop giving them FKs as his delivery so far has been really dangerous. Sticks in another good one but Ruddy rises well to punch it clear.

Vrancic

Delighted we are in front, but the Norwich defending from the corner could have been better.

Although we'll have a hell of a time not giving away FKs as this ref is handing them out like Halloween candy.

Should have been 2? Leo got in on a bad backpass but couldn’t hit the target

Delighted we are in front, but the Norwich defending from the corner could have been better.

Not sure how, to be honest, Douglas' ball in was really, really good.

Coady down after a clearance in our box, looks okay to continue though. Norwich looking rather comfortable in possession.

Should have been 2? Leo got in on a bad backpass but couldn’t hit the target

It was a difficult attempt, wide angle and pretty far out, tried to chip Bunn and it didn't come off.

Back