• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Norwich (A) 31/10 Build-Up Thread #bogeyteam #mayaswellnotbother

It's only against Wolves former players score, not the other way around. Defenders and goalkeepers are exempt from the curse iirc.

Bennett will have extra motivation to play well tonight against his ex-employers. I'd have chosen Hause over him but I can see the sense in starting with Bennett. Disappointed Vinagre isn't getting a start.

Would have liked Vinagre and Costa I’m personally for some fresh legs but that team is more than capable of winning tonight if we play well

Cav looking up for it so far, as well he should after having a mare on Saturday.

Good Boly is back, but fairly surprised to see Douglas continuing.

Doherty already pissing me off.

That is a shocking decision! Norwich player shoulder checks Jota, but when he can't force Jota off the ball he just tumbles over and the ref gives it against Diogo!

Ref already pissing off the Wolves fans as the usual chant starts up

Jota & Hanley shoulder to shoulder - Hanley goes down & Ref gives them a FK

Tim II reports that both Batth and Saiss have travelled #TeamSpirit

N'Diaye won't stay on at this rate. Ref giving a foul every time he so much as breathes on a Norwich player.

Norwich hit the post. Good inswinging FK, met by someone and hits the outside of the post on the way behind.

Lots of "almost" chances for us but definitely Norwich look more dangerous. Alfred and Ruben don't have the same intuitive understanding as do Romain and Ruben.

Norwich come close from a freekick.

Norwich hit the post from another cheaply won FK - Ref seems very quick to blow up

That skill from Neves pfff

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Back