• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Norwich (A) 31/10 Build-Up Thread #bogeyteam #mayaswellnotbother

Tonights ref Darren England sent off Elliot Bennett at the weekend. The only time he has done a Wolves game was the final match of last season against Preston.
Apparently we never win when a referee called Darren takes charge......fakt.

Getting excited now works over. My villa supporting brother is coming with me I'm trying to prepare him for the fact that Wolves don't always play like we did against them. Obviously I'm hoping for a return to top form. In which case we'll muller em

is tonight's match available on wolves tv for a fiver - can't get a link on OS
Do you have to have purchased the £45 Audio Pass before you can pay £5 to watch the live video of the match?

Edit. Answered my own question by switching on the VPN.

up to now when i've purchased the match for a fiver, i open another Wolves page and log on to the audio - there's a 15 second gap between the 2 but you can pause the picture a bit and get it slightly better synced

up to now when i've purchased the match for a fiver, i open another Wolves page and log on to the audio - there's a 15 second gap between the 2 but you can pause the picture a bit and get it slightly better synced

That sounds like my worst nightmare. I think I'd rather just watch in silence.

DNfLzqXWkAEYj5d.jpg

Nuno what a legend. Sod deciding, just bin them both.

Nuno knows that ex-players ALWAYS* score against their former clubs. Bennett to notch one with a dragback.

*ALWAYS I tell you, ALWAYS

Also Jerome is not starting for them for those who believe he has an inalienable knack of scoring against us...

On a slightly more serious note I read Norwich have got doubts about 5 of their first team starters

Nuno knows that ex-players ALWAYS* score against their former clubs. Bennett to notch one with a dragback.

*ALWAYS I tell you, ALWAYS

Assisted by a mazy Ruddy dribble.

*Bennett can’t score as it’s Norwich and we aren’t allowed to beat Norwich because there is witchcraft at Carrow Road. This spell is more powerful than the ex players score spell so 4-0. 3 Bennett OGs and Ruddy to drop one in.

Good man management there from Nuno Bennett did well against City defensively although personally I would have gone for Hause.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Back