• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burnley (H, LC) 28/8: Build-Up & Match Thread

Lovely ball to Lima, great run and cross and tbh Guedes did well to direct the finish.

Lovely goal. Great ball from Dawson, perfect cross and Guedes can't really miss with solid contact.

If we ever see Doc start at RB again with this kid at the club then GON needs his head read.

Excellent goal to be fair.

More than deserved also.

GUEDES REDEMPTION ARC
He does have very good movement to be fair to him. Always making runs behind even if he's not spotted.

If, and it's a big if, his attitude is right, I've no problem with him staying and trying to restart his Wolves career.

Traore crocked. Take the money Wolves.

Cunha not involved. Selling a forward to protect the defence...
I know there’s a downer about everything at the moment, but I have to laugh at the instant expectation it means Gomes is off. Nothing to do with the fact he ran his socks off and was blowing out of his arse from the 70th minute three days ago 😂

Different calibre of opposition to what he'd face in the PL, but Lima looks absolutely miles better than Doc as a RB option.

I mean that's been pretty decent all things considered. Bit of a lethargic start but then smartly controlled the game, been pressing well in little targeted spells and working the ball well when on possession. Everyone looks motivated and prepped for their role.

Few things to work on but will take that.

I know there’s a downer about everything at the moment, but I have to laugh at the instant expectation it means Gomes is off. Nothing to do with the fact he ran his socks off and was blowing out of his arse from the 70th minute three days ago 😂
It's because of what we're talking about on the transfer thread

Can't seem to find anyway to watch this on my laptop because doesn't seem to be anyway to choose anything other than the main game on Sky Sports+ but then go on the Sky Sports app on my phone and easy to take my pick of any game. Sky always seem very inconsistent with access to red button stuff across different platforms.

Back