• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burnley (H, LC) 28/8: Build-Up & Match Thread

Hinting at this:

Bentley
Lima Dawson Bueno RAN
Bouba Doyle
Podence Chiquinho Rodrigo
Guedes​

.................. Bentley

Lima - Dawson - Santi - RAN

.............. Doyle - Traore

Chiquinho - Sarabia - Rodrigo

.................. Guedes

Something like that then probably. Podence likely not risked if he's close to leaving.

Hobbs' mouthpiece is saying he's "hearing 10 changes tonight with only Ait-Nouri keeping his place from Sunday".

I assume RAN is being forced to play as a punishment.
I hoping that he's wrong and not because of the line up.

Imagine the sheer enthusiasm of Gonçalo 'face permanently like a smacked arse' Guedes towards playing out of position for a reserve XI in a competition no one cares about, against a Championship reserve XI in front of <20k.

If Bentley is in goal, we're already 2-0 down.

Or because we have 0 other left backs at the club.

Amirite @Deutsch Wolf…
Doesn't cut it, when Hobbs has made it clear we have a number of options there.
My prediction unless he has a stormer is Doherty at LB on Sat.

Why has Rodrigo not been given a start in either of the last two games? I thought he was the Neto replacement.

Why gas Rodrigo not been given a start in either of the last two games? I thought he was the Neto replacement.
Yeah, that seems odd to me. Especially as Podence looks like he might be on the way out.

I’d have thought this would be a perfect game to give him a run out, unless he’s in line for a start ahead of Channy at the weekend…

Strand-Larsen on with 10 minutes to go to try for the equaliser then.

No Sa in that squad perhaps he is off

That forward 4 is either gonna be electric or absolutely powderpuff. Nothing in between

Are they going to open the stadium?

#benchmarkedtofuck

Back