• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burnley (H, LC) 28/8: Build-Up & Match Thread

It's playing on my tablet/Chromebook thing as it's the same app, just in case that is any use to anyone Mark on anyone else.

Different calibre of opposition to what he'd face in the PL, but Lima looks absolutely miles better than Doc as a RB option.
I get there is a lay into Doc agenda and while I think most would agree that Doc shouldn't be in a Wolves team that has any hope of ambition, but, we are where we are and frankly, Doc has been the least of our problems in the opening two games. Lima is an exciting talent but there is no way you throw him in against Arsenal or Chelsea.

Sarabia has been completely anonymous this evening. Wouldn’t mind seeing Rodrigo get a few minutes.

Just as I type this, Doc is sent to warm up… maybe for RAN?

Podence assist, Guedes goal. Yet neither may be here next week…

Well I thought we might struggle tonight but we've been in complete control.

Good performances from a fair few, staking their place for Saturday. After the Chelsea result if GON keeps the same team what message will that send out to these lads?

Kind of get the feeling that if we moved the ball about a bit quicker we could score at will.

Bellegarde on for Guedes so no minutes for Rodrigo tonight then (and no hatrick).

Will be interested to see what we do with Guedes over the next week or so.

Bellegarde on for Guedes so no minutes for Rodrigo tonight then (and no hatrick).

Will be interested to see what we do with Guedes over the next week or so.
Hope we keep him. If only as back up. Not at the quality of a Prem player but better than some of our other options.

So we've found Guedes level, Hwang isn't even at this.

Back