• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (A): Build-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell ref. The most obvious push you'll ever see.

Then straight through the back of one of our players to win the ball and nothing.

Sounds like Nuno has finally lost it at the officials. And it sounds like the officials have bottled more or less every decision today.

Ruddy takes - quick kick out Jota in but keeper out fast - ball to Doherty who appears to be pushed over, but nothing given

Dicko with a chance, but fouled again nothing

Ball up the other end - Vinagre gets it but out for a corner

Nuno going mad - told to calm down

FK to Brentford - everything going mad now

Oh my God Miranda you arse hat. 3 vs 1 counter attack and he waits too long to play it to the wrong bloke.

Quick break from the FK - Miranda up with Dicko pass delayed & Dicko given offside

Nuno getting a final warning

Final whistle goes

Similar to Cardiff, doc was clearly fouled but nothing given. Brentford go up the other end and get a fk.

We should have scored on the break

Well, a point away isn't the worst result. Get the feeling we'd have lost that last year.

Sounds like Nuno has finally lost it at the officials. And it sounds like the officials have bottled more or less every decision today.
Especially at the end there. No protection for our players whatsoever.

We really should have won that at the end but Miranda fucked it up.

Very disappointing result to go in to the International break with. Jeff Shi was there today, and Mendes was there for the Cardiff defeat. They now need to go away and sign the players that can take this squad up to another level where we can beat stubborn teams like Brentford today.

Saiss was poor today. MOM Big Willy by a mile.

Didn't create enough there for me. Saiss was wank, Doherty was a waste of a shirt

We need a good striker who can hold the ball up and score goals.

Jota MOTM. Boly just behind.

If we had've stuck a chance away, we might be saying we ground out a well earned away win. We had chances, which we didn't take. We desperately need a clinical goalscorer

I thought Brentford were the better team for the first 70 minutes and had more and better chances.

We were better once they started to tire.

Boly and Jota the good standouts
Saiss and Doc the bad standouts

I would have given to Jota but his finishing was awful , he also tends to over play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back