• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (A): Build-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yennaris right in Jota's back as he tries to get up after being fouled

Jota pushes his arm back and Yennaris falls to the floor as if shot - playacting which would put him in the Royal Shakespeare Compny

Their Jota going off & Mokotjo - not sure who is on

Brentford starting some Cardiff like tactics not good ref letting things go again. Could go either way this one. Jota our best player by some distance

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Holding mid is Mokotjo.

Suggests Brentford are happy with a point.

Could do with some pace up top in behind the Brentford defence. Suggestion of Dicko to come on?

Mason scores for Burton - quite a few ex-Wolfs on the score sheet today

For me - Ronan on for Leo. Cav up top and Ronan inside forward like on Wed night at Saints.

Coady started that wit a gorgeous ball which ended up with Vinagre making a deadly heartbeating run, pushes it through to Bonatini who..... drives it just wide into the side netting. Close!

I think cav should score there. Great work by him cutting in, spreading to vinagre, who bombs down, crosses deep and cav hits the side netting. Was at an angle but it's a decent chance

Fuck. Thought we had done it then.

Keeper got a touch. That's why it was a corner.

They've all left their shooting boots in Portugal!

Poor Brentford GK - Doherty into Jota who turns it goalwards - great hand by Bentley to just stop that going in

Needed to take that chance

Yeah, he's got to pit that away. Good save and he was a bit off balance, but big chance from about ten yards. We're well on top niw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back