• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (A): Build-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they have switched like last game. Cav inside left, Jota inside right.

Maupay 8yrds out from a ball over the top with Doherty too far upfield - makes a hash of the shot

Possibly slightly lucky to be level still

A lucky let off indeed. Both teams look like they have goals in them.

How this is goalless is beyond me Brentford should be winning though missed an open goal. Look much more balanced now Jota still our best player but now out on the right

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Should have been a booking for pulling Boly back there.

Quite often were playing our way into trouble at the back, I really don't like it

Another wank corner, they've been TERRIBLE today

Number of Brentford challenges riling Nuno & the Wolves players as nothing being given - need to keep their heads and not lose their heads as that will merely play into Brentford's hands

Coady talks the Ref out of booking Neves as he tries to get retribution for their tackles

Bodvarsson scores for Reading at Birmingham

Bod scores for Reading at Blues, 1-0

Jon Dadi scores for Reading V Blues :icon_lol:

We play nice stuff until the final third then struggle to break the back four down.

I'd be much happier with a better focal point than Bonatini. Someone who the ball can stick to and give others time to get around him. Leo is too quick to move the ball on as he doesn't have the strength or skill to keep it.

Jota with another great turn and run, but with a poor shot at the end. I'd go ronan for saiss now

Jota again turns, beats 3, but puts the shot just wide of the LH post - there were others in the box

I smell a conspiracy.

Hate to say it, but this has got frustrating 0-0 or 1-0 defeat written all over it. Hope I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back