• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (A): Build-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Saiss on free kicks?

Brentford should be winning, hit the post from ten yards. Missed the build up tbh

Deflected straight into Jota's path. That would have been such a spawny goal for them.

Jota (theirs) hits the post with Ruddy stranded as a Yennaris shot is deflected into his path

I've never seen Saiss get even close whether it be in open play or free kick. Gyepes has a better shot on him.

Jota caught again - he is the only one who is causing them problems at the moment

Bright sounds at less than optimum now, would think about Cav for the second half

Really good play by leo but jota fucked up the one two

FFS Jota hit it!! That's twice now he's played Leo in when he should have had a go himself.

Leo does well - puts in Jota- options available, but Jota makes the wrong decision & easily cleared

Bright has been poor. I'd look at a way to get Doherty off too, he's offering nothing Saiss also meh

Jed Wallace joining Saville on the scoresheet for Millwall

Bright has been poor. I'd look at a way to get Doherty off too, he's offering nothing Saiss also meh

Price or Ronan for Saiss - not sure we have anything on the bench to bring of Doherty - agree though he 's not offered much

Jed Wallace puts Millwall 3-0 up vs Norwich

Brentford pressing well, our passing isn't crisp enough and were making silly errors

Price or Ronan for Saiss - not sure we have anything on the bench to bring of Doherty - agree though he 's not offered much

Marshall should be on the bench instead of Bennett, we don't need two CHs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back