• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (A): Build-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jota and vinagre linking up well but the latter crosses hard and low too close too keeper

Vinagre cross is cleared - Boly gets caught out by the quick break & Maupay gets away from him

Only for a moment though & Boly gets back quickly & dispossess him

Bright looks like he has been affaected by twisting his ankle earlier - suspect that we will see Cav at some point

have paid the £45 now..do i only get comms and see the game afterwards?

Pretty even game so far best chance coming to Brentford good save from Ruddy Jota looking lively.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Nuno is obviously telling us to hit the front post with corners. We've hit the first man so many times now that it can't be a coincidence. It isn't working - so please try something different.

Scrappy game so far. Jota our biggest threat, but Brentford on a par with us at the moment. We need to move up through the gears.

Great play by jota, running and playing leo through, in the box left footed, keeper saved. Tame effort really

Barnsley lead against Sunderland

You heard it here first Douglas ain't coming back in Vinagre having another belter

Fred - outside of UK you should get live streams I believe for £5 a game if a stream is made available

Fred - outside of UK you should get live streams I believe for £5 a game if a stream is made available

ok, so i have payed £45 for the season things..and £5 per game to watch it?

Barnsley are now 2-0 up vs Sunderland

Think that the £45 only gets you what we get in the UK of Comms + next day full match. As far as I know if a game is being shown live (to overseas only) then there would have been a deal for £5 per match (though not all will be available as some grounds can't host the cameras etc.)

You heard it here first Douglas ain't coming back in Vinagre having another belter

He's been ok. Not as good as Douglas yet though.

Jota makes a break - Dean wipes him out 2yrds outside the area with Leo free inside the box

Gets a yellow for that, but was cynical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back