• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (A): Build-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really wanted to go to this but not to be.

We seemed to struggle to create and breakdown Cardiff last week, and Middlesbrough sounded a tight game also. Our two best performances have been Derby and Hull away and could see that being the theme this year. The onus is on teams to attack us at their own patch, which will create the space for the likes of Neves, Jota etc.. to weave their magic.

Think we will be unchanged from last Saturday, presuming Douglas makes it. No problem with Vinagre coming in if he doesn't. Think Bright keeps his place ahead of Cav

I don't think Nuno will make changes, for me Vinagre should be on the bench in case Douglas struggles (I would be more than fine for him to start if Douglas is injured based on his performance on Wednesday)

I think with a good break to reflect the players will be up for this one especially with the 2nd team pushing now, I say we win 2-1 with goals from Jota and Bonatini.

For info M1 S/B between jct 15 and 14 closed due to serious police incident, use alternative route if travelling south

I've only just seen that Ryan woods and his psrtner's baby died a few weeks ago, horrible stuff. I hadn't realised he had been missing these past few games

They've got Jota, Woods, Canos al coming back in possibly, so hopefully they aren't completely galvanised following a good win in the cup. It would be great to go into the break with 4 wins out of 5 in the league
Jota coming back in and Maupay (3 goals in his last 4 games) will be their biggest threats I'd imagine. Their defence can be got at though, averaging two goals conceded per game in the four fixtures so far.

On the way. Roads are busy busy.

For info M1 S/B between jct 15 and 14 closed due to serious police incident, use alternative route if travelling south

It is being reported that there have been fatalities. The police have said that the motorway will remain closed for a considerable time.

It is being reported that there have been fatalities. The police have said that the motorway will remain closed for a considerable time.

8 people have died and 4 injured.

2 people arrested.

Mini bus collided with two lorries. Sounds terrible.

Some confident Brentford fans around. I think they're a decent team but we should be better.

Any fans at this pub...get your drink on Laurie

Laurie Dalrymple‏ @LaurieDalrymple 7m7 minutes ago
Taking this man for a pint. Happy to extend that offer to any away fans at today's game as a well earned thank you. Here for 30 mins.....🐺
DIJ5o7hXcAA5pvN.jpg

Got his 5 euro ray bans on I've got a pair of them

In the pub Laurie buying the beers! Jeff looking a bit overwhelmed.

Gutted I can't be there today. My second nearest game after Fulham and the weather is amazing down here. Got a bloody wedding to go to.

Team selection will be interesting - unchanged is my guess, although we do look a better side with Cav on the pitch but be interesting to see if Dicko and Dangerous are on the bench.

Edwards won't, he's nowhere near the reckoning even if his move doesn't happen.

Pint from Dalrymple versus pie & a pint from Moxey

Only one winner :whistle:

Vinagre in for Douglas the only change from last Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back