• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bristol Rovers (h) Carrott Boo Cup 19/9/17

Absolutely

We don't have pay on the gate turnstiles anywhere in the ground that I know of

On my tod this evening by the looks of it pre-match so if anyone fancies a beer and a discussion on how I've not forgiven Dennis Bailey for 1989, give me a shout.

Will text you when I land in Wolves Dan

8 changes. Back 3 stay the same, Burr starts, Gibbs-White, Douglas and Hause make the bench. No Costa unfortunately.
19d7a305e66bc621e87b88c62faa2292.jpg

Excellent to see Morgan back fit.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Good to see Hause, Gibbs-White and Douglas on the bench.

Great to see MGW, Douglas, Hause all back in the squad. A shame for Ronan not to start I feel!

And hopefully Oskar does well!

That's a decent line up with options off the bench. Hope Zyro does well up front

Brilliant they have put Burr in what a chance for the lad. Looks a strong line up Bennetts days are clearly number he's toast. Pleased for Zyro hope he gets through unscathed.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Brilliant they have put Burr in what a chance for the lad. Looks a strong line up Bennetts days are clearly number he's toast. Pleased for Zyro hope he gets through unscathed.

Unless he's injured, we probably wouldn't say if he was unless someone asked directly

I'm a little disappointed there's no Costa - hope he's recovering ok

Unless he's injured, we probably wouldn't say if he was unless someone asked directly
Wolves are terrible at updating on injuries so could be the case. With Hause back he slips down another place for me anyway.

Timbo must be on this forum he just tweeted Bennett injured.

I was hoping Costa might make the substitutes bench for this game. I hope he hasn't had a setback in his recovery.

Really pleased to see Oskar getting an opportunity. He is supposedly very well thought of, so I hope he has a great debut for us.

Back