• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bristol Rovers (h) Carrott Boo Cup 19/9/17

Think this more or less confirms that Nuno sees Marshall as a forward, which is unexpected.

I was hoping Costa might make the substitutes bench for this game. I hope he hasn't had a setback in his recovery.

Nothing out there that I can see that suggests that yet. Maybe we just aren't rushing as our wing options are legion.

Timbo just tweeted that Helder is another week or two away.

There is a break in there as well for internationals I think so not a problem.

Staying in the cup would be great now we are giving the younger lads a chance. Good chance for Costa and Hause to get 90 mins if we get through. First game of the season I'll miss gutted.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Good to see plenty of young lads in the squad. I would have liked Ronan in the starting 11 though.

Didn't even clock Kortney in there. Even better.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Just back in time - interesting to see Burr in there as if Phil Ofosuh-Ayew is going to live on the physio's bench then would be good to see a challenger for Doherty

interesting to see how Price do

Quick ball to Zyro from Marshall - decent strike but just over the bar

Another chance for Zyro - ball from Price finds Deslandes whose cross is put over from close in

Sound like we have struggle to create much. Bright 'up for it' but coming very deep to collect the ball. I'd like us to get Ronan and Wilson on!

Marshall sounds off the pace - consider bringing Ronan on for him as he made a difference in the last round

Poor first half by all accounts. Zyro missed a couple of chances early doors and that got Rovers confidence up. Fairly even game from there.

Not sure why Ronan didn't start (perhaps in the place of Marshall?), either way, would like him to feature from the off in the 2nd half. Bright desperately needs a goal. Would be nice to give Hause some minutes - maybe for Miranda.

Hard going - more so than v Soton, but suppose thats the difference between a lower league team for whom this is a big deal & a Premier League team who are just looking to get through (even though they didn't)

Ronan needs to be on - Marshall not really at the races

Can anyone she'd any light on Burr is he doing well? Will gloves worry about losing his spot?

Can anyone she'd any light on Burr is he doing well? Will gloves worry about losing his spot?

I've read that he isn't doing too well but then he's not being passed to

Very good save from the Bristol keeper to deny Bright - bit of extra pace on the attack undid them very quickly

Back