• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Zenga

Tim II says the sacking rumours are not true.

Gone in the morning then.

what is this Dubai thing, he has his mistress there or something?

Wife and kids. Goes back pretty often for a couple of days.

His home is in Dubai, it's where his wife and children are

ok sorry, didnt know that

probably goes Saturday night and returns Monday morning. If we dont have a midweek game and the players have Wednesday off he probably goes Tuesday night and comes back Thursday.

not that much of an issue for him if he is travelling first class

I doubt he will travel anything but first class :D

Walt is apparently back in Dubai again

If that's true then he's been sacked or he should be sacked. Can't just piss off to Dubai whenever he feels like it.

and Gary Rowett if we're going for a British coach. Marco Silva if we're not

Can't just piss off to Dubai whenever he feels like it.

As long as he is in work on the days he should be, he can go where he wants. Only an issue if he doesn't arrive back for training on Monday.

If he'd been sacked they would have announced it seeing as they announced the KJ sacking at 11.18 on a Friday night

What if they announce it at 11.18 tonight...

I can see there being an announcement tonight to be fair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nor can I. If it was happening as a result of Saturday's game it would have happened very quickly.

Depends if Jeff needs to square it with head office first. Beijing is 7 hours ahead, so it would have been midnight there when the final whistle went.

True. But if the decision was made when he got that call I would expect it to be immediately announced.

Its probably too soon to sack him even if there is a case for it. Lose on Saturday and its 50/50. Fail to win the game against Cardiff and then he could have no complaints.

Lose on Saturday to Blackburn and its 100% sacking for me

Back