• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Aston Villa (A) 21/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

The most inevitable outcome you’ll ever see, said it before makes scoring goals just feel futile.

Why can the lino flag immediately on Leminas header but it took a minute earlier. Are they checking on VAR?

Quite amazing...Villa on the ascendancy ...get into the lead and then sit back. What is it they teach these Head Coaches these days? You have to give the oppo a chance?

All on Gaz. He’s out of his depth. Not sure what his depth is, maybe Sunday league. I’ve no sympathy for him, he just needs to go.
It’s approaching Lage levels for me now, genuinely. Only made better on the eye by the likes of Cunha, previously Neto, etc.

We’re a disorganized mess defensively, on set pieces, *and* we’re still reliant on individual brilliance/unforced errors to score.

Totally rudderless.

It's just the same story every game. The opposition change things and take control. O'Neil does nothing and we capitulate with barely a fucking whimper. I don't think we've won a 50/50 ball all 2nd half either. The players have given up because they know O'Neil is out of his depth.

It’s approaching Lage levels for me now, genuinely. Only made better on the eye by the likes of Cunha, previously Neto, etc.

We’re a disorganized mess defensively, on set pieces, *and* we’re still reliant on individual brilliance/unforced errors to score.

Totally rudderless.
Been Lage levels for me for months. He *might* be a nice guy but he has a huge contract with a very good wage. He needs to fuck off.

We've got some really brainless players, who regularly dont choose the correct percentage ball to play.

At least André is a fucking baller.

In fact, if there’s a silver lining here, it’s that I still like most of the players. Very much feel (as I’ve said before) that they’re being completely hung out to dry by the club. They deserve better.

At least André is a fucking baller.

In fact, if there’s a silver lining here, it’s that I still like most of the players. Very much feel (as I’ve said before) that they’re being completely hung out to dry by the club. They deserve better.
They’ll all be gone soon.

Been Lage levels for me for months. He *might* be a nice guy but he has a huge contract with a very good wage. He needs to fuck off.
Yeah yeah, you told me so. 😉

It’s a complete shambles and unfortunately we’re reduced to needing someone in quickly who can restore some basic semblance of order. Sooner the better. I’ve no confidence at all they’ll be able to find the right person of course.

The only thing in O'Neils favour is that we have had such a rough run of fixtures to start the season. However he's got to be on the thinnest of ice and I hope we are actively seeking a replacement.

Back