• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Aston Villa (A) 21/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

The only thing in O'Neils favour is that we have had such a rough run of fixtures to start the season. However he's got to be on the thinnest of ice and I hope we are actively seeking a replacement.
That rough run has simply proved time and again that he can't manage a game. Can't manage, full stop, in fact.

Sack GON and you still have the same players who cannot defend in a four and the Bhattis mark 2 as owners. This is not goin to end well.

Sack GON and you still have the same players who cannot defend in a four and the Bhattis mark 2 as owners. This is not goin to end well.
My avatar says what I think of Fosun, but comparing them to the Bhattis is ridiculous.

I don't think we have much choice other than going to a back 3 now. There's not a competent 2 available

My avatar says what I think of Fosun, but comparing them to the Bhattis is ridiculous.

I don't think we have much choice other than going to a back 3 now. There's not a competent 2 available
Do we even have 3 CBs?

Not 3 I like, but Bueno - Dawson - Toti(apparently will be fit for next week)
Was Meupiyou real? Or just that far off it that Pond is really the better option?

I know we can’t know as nobody has seen Meupiyou play really.

Was Meupiyou real? Or just that far off it that Pond is really the better option?

I know we can’t know as nobody has seen Meupiyou play really.
Currently injured I think

Back