• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Zenga

Walter I love your passion but 6 defeats including 3 at home to bang average sides us not why you were appointed. This squad is under performing. You are in charge of this squad so its your responsibility. I reckon you're on your way

Walter is a likeable manager. Passion in bucket loads.

We have a decent squad, give or take a few players. Walter is not using them correctly though.

I'd take Silva now, his record looks very good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not gonna go down well but if the owners want promotin and Premier League establishment they might as well give Allardyce a ring and find out what his future plans are.

Not gonna go down well but if the owners want promotin and Premier League establishment they might as well give Allardyce a ring and find out what his future plans are.
Well they can afford the 400k to find out...

Allardyce will get banned from football and rightly so the fat crooked cunt

I like Zenga and really want him to succeed but I fear time is running out as is the patience of Fosun. No way would I want Allardyce here if he went but I would be all over Silva or AVB

The day Fat Sam is given the job is the day I stop going to watch Wolves.

I cannot understand why Allardyce or any other British manager is being mentioned, when Zenga goes his replacement will be a foreign coach. And FOSUN need to get the next one right.

Don't call them FOSUN, it annoys Doosch....actually ignore that and carry on...

get a world famous manager in next time and pay him what he wants

Not as easy as that is it.

I'd take both Villas-Boas and Silva but surely the former would not come here and Silva has had personal issues and his last 2 jobs have been at clubs in European competition. I wouldn't take any of the British managers even if they know the league as it's just another short fix, i want us to find a manager if possible who is able to get us promoted and then will still be in charge in the Premier League because he is a good manager not just one who knows the Championship.

The problem is who would want to come to a club languishing just above the relegation zone.

Back