• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, it's not real!

Closest I could get...

giphy.gif

Guillem - The @OfficialWolves takeover negotiations have not collapsed. Documents are being analysed as per usual in these circumstances

Moxey's putting the price up ay he - boooooooooo

Guillem - The @OfficialWolves takeover negotiations have not collapsed. Documents are being analysed as per usual in these circumstances

In response to thousands of knicker wetting Twitter Wolves fans... Oh lord.

People on the Mix genuinely seem to think Moxey is negotiating like Mayor Quimby in that Simpsons episode about the Radioactive Man movie:

Morgan wants to keep the North Bank car park to build some Houses on. The bastard.

I initially misread that as saying the deal HAD collapsed. Just had a very brief panic attack!

This is bonkers. I give it until Christmas when we're sitting in 7th for the knives to come out amongst some of our support. Notably Molineux Mix..

You need to calm down man!

Nothing has changed, it will happen.

I am calm Dan but in my sleepy mode I read "so Lopetegui isn't coming" and my "what?" wasn't a "WHAT!!??!!" :icon_lol:

This is bonkers. I give it until Christmas when we're sitting in 7th for the knives to come out amongst some of our support. Notably Molineux Mix..

I saw the table yesterday. We're 24th. Sack the board.

I don't even know why I'm checking so often.

All that'll happen is a press release going out, then later that day/the next day there'll be a press conference, and then it'll go back to the normal diet of reports from preseason friendlies and the occasional transfer announcement. At least with Chilcot there's something substantial to read at the end of the wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back