• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it has been pretty quiet today on the media front. Didn't the first team train away from compton today too? I know a few memebers of staff have been called in to work tomorrow also.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I think it has been pretty quiet today on the media front. Didn't the first team train away from compton today too? I know a few memebers of staff have been called in to work tomorrow also.

Oh you tease Jimmy...

Oh you tease Jimmy...
Im talking low level staff but still. Could mean something. I actually popped home on my lunch and drove down to the training ground. It's litterally taking over my life.

Im talking low level staff but still. Could mean something. I actually popped home on my lunch and drove down to the training ground. It's litterally taking over my life.

It better fucking happen now, talking to my mate yesterday my wife overhead me saying "it will be the best day of my life when this happens"

Just to make it a double whammy it was our anniversary yesterday

It better fucking happen now, talking to my mate yesterday my wife overhead me saying "it will be the best day of my life when this happens"

That has made me laugh, the good lady thought I had taken leave of my senses.

It better $#@!ing happen now, talking to my mate yesterday my wife overhead me saying "it will be the best day of my life when this happens"

Oops :icon_lol:

It better $#@!ing happen now, talking to my mate yesterday my wife overhead me saying "it will be the best day of my life when this happens"

Oops

:icon_lol: Smooth work.

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 57s57 seconds ago
Reports in Spain say the Spanish FA will make a last-ditch bid to persuade Julen Lopetegui to be their next manager.

Falling to apart I tells ya, FALLING APART...................#cybermeltdown

How was the sofa last night?

Easily the post of 2016 :)

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 57s57 seconds ago
Reports in Spain say the Spanish FA will make a last-ditch bid to persuade Julen Lopetegui to be their next manager.

Falling to apart I tells ya, FALLING APART...................#cybermeltdown

Spierskunt at work trying to sound in the know and stir the shitty disruption stick all in one. Fuck off and die, E&S

Where's Wolvensam with the so called information that is sworn to secrecy... we need the beans spilling!

2d0a643d5241156540be75fcc9a980dd.jpg

We really don't need the fucking beans spilled.

Wait and be rewarded. I have done deals miles fucking bigger than this (biggest M&A I have worked on is just over £2.3bn) and they don't fucking happen instantly because a load of mongs demand it.

Also - ignore player meetings. They are STAFF. They won't get told before the press release goes out. It just doesn't happen.

I really wish we didn't know anything at this point. I'd have been just as happy if we found something out the day it happens. We have too many idiots bombarding sources for the tiniest bit of news.

As an American, I'm all to used to people doing this to college football recruits and then the university will get slammed with recruiting violations because someone had to go and be a little too creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back