• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 3m

On @OfficialWolves: Robin Li seems to be behind both investments (Wolves and AC Milan). Lopetegui, like you, waiting for news on takeover

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 3m

On @OfficialWolves: Robin Li seems to be behind both investments (Wolves and AC Milan). Lopetegui, like you, waiting for news on takeover

Translation:

Look - stop fucking bothering me you impatient spunktrumpets. It's happening - just be patient FFS.

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 7m He is not waiting on the Spain job

I'l change my estimation to 60% of this not happening. This is just a gut feeling.

Jesus Christ, it hasn't even been a week has it? People are wetting their pants, it's the sale of a huge company and people expect it to be concluded in a couple of days. Calm your tits.

Jesus Christ, it hasn't even been a week has it? People are wetting their pants, it's the sale of a huge company and people expect it to be concluded in a couple of days. Calm your tits.

Quite. It's not like popping down the shop for a pint of milk.

Well, unless you're my nan. And even then she comes back with the wrong kind of milk. But I don't think an 89 year old woman from Rotherham is involved in the complex negotiations required in the takeover of a professional football club.

If we were signing a player I could sympathise with the pant wetting, but taking over a club isn't a quick process.

Saw an interesting post on the Mix from a Pumpking saying all those that think they know whats going on take their musings with a pinch of salt, or words around about.. Interesting indeed.

Does anybody else find it slightly surprising that after our club went through the Bhattis and seeing what's happened/happening at foreign owned clubs like Blackburn and Birmingham that many are so keen to gamble with our future by rushing through due diligence and just "gerrim in"?

Saw an interesting post on the Mix from a Pumpking saying all those that think they know whats going on take their musings with a pinch of salt, or words around about.. Interesting indeed.

And as that particular poster says he is staff. Staff will be the last to know which is what makes me think that all these ITK types on the inside of the club know nowt (unless they're in the legal dept or privvy to the board meeting).

Sam on the other hand seems to have good info.

Does anybody else find it slightly surprising that after our club went through the Bhattis and seeing what's happened/happening at foreign owned clubs like Blackburn and Birmingham that many are so keen to gamble with our future by rushing through due diligence and just "gerrim in"?

in short, no. given the reported wealth of the potential new owner, you can understand fans just wanting to get on with it.

problem with an acquisition leak, unless you're inside the deal you don't know what stage the deal is at. I would expect for instance most if not all of the DD will have been done (both on the club by the purchaser and on the buyer by the club) for people to be deferring career decisions (ie the rumoured new manager). obviously even after DD the legal agreements process and sticking points on them can sometimes take a while. you'd hope there's no 'deal breakers' not yet resolved or untabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back