• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
MolMix is something to behold at the moment. One poster has just insinuated Morgan would spite himself and take a lower offer from a second consortium with less ambition just to kick the fans in the balls one last time. Superb.

There really is nothing you can do with posters like that. Especially when they have made their minds up to be SUPER NEGATIVE and are entrenched. I strongly recommend ignore and then engage smug mode when they are proven to be utterly and completely wrong.

A lot of fans make stuff up whether it be positive or negative just so that when things do finally become official they can have their 'see I told you so moment' if the bollocks they posted is anywhere near accurate.

MolMix is something to behold at the moment. One poster has just insinuated Morgan would spite himself and take a lower offer from a second consortium with less ambition just to kick the fans in the balls one last time. Superb.

that place is teeming with idiots

A lot of fans make stuff up whether it be positive or negative just so that when things do finally become official they can have their 'see I told you so moment' if the bollocks they posted is anywhere near accurate.

Absolutely. It is bizarre.

Just what Facebook, Twitter and football forums were made for...!

Nobody got a bloody scoobie. So we missed out on two different players. It was Fletcher and Bidwell. Yawn. Press know nothing.

This the paper who had Souness and mate taking us over on the back page, then Bobby Robson nailed on as our new boss years ago. We know nothing and neither do they.

This the paper who had Souness and mate taking us over on the back page,

Souness was in talks with us though (along with some guy who name escapes me). He gave the story to one of his journo mates. The moment it hit the front page, Moxey pulled the plug on the deal.

There may be no other consortium, that probably stems from the shite Murphy came out with yesterday. Any interested parties would have had to have entered non-disclosure agreements, there could have been twenty for all we know.

Though they do say Li is one of two parties who have entered into non-disclosure agreements. Perhaps a Laslett headed consortium?

It's not what it sounds like. Any party wanting to go beyond an initial enquiry would have signed a non-disclosure agreement, but that will have happened months ago. (Pretty sure there were rumours about a couple of parties getting to that stage towards the back end of last season?)

Everything else points to things being much, much further down the road than that stage, though. If we're at the stage where lawyers are sorting out the fine details of a deal, then there won't be "ongoing negotiations" or anything like that, it's just getting paperwork ready - and everything so far points to Robin Li either being the new owner, or at least the head of a consortium of new owners.

I'd guess that they're just going off Pat Murphy's tweets/article from yesterday, that article is just a collation of other reports, not actually something new. No chance of someone swooping in at this stage and nicking the club, this isn't like buying a player, there's far too much preliminary work to do to get to the stage we appear to be at to indulge that kind of thing.

If there was ever 2 bidders I would guess it was a while ago. ALL parties are well aware that there is pressure to get things sorted with the new season close. If things are as advanced as the Spanish suggest it's hard to imagine they're up against another bid now. Don't these things usually have a preferred offer and if that fails we move on to this rumoured second bid?
Edit -
Proslo beat me to it and explained better.

Last edited:
Souness was in talks with us though (along with some guy who name escapes me). He gave the story to one of his journo mates. The moment it hit the front page, Moxey pulled the plug on the deal.
Brian Kennedy, seriously fucked Stockport up.

That all makes sense, cheers gents!

I was a little surprised by a 2nd bidder being casually thrown into an article that rehashed old news!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back