• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing that partnership was a treat. Never complain about that legendary pairing.

what about the 0-0 vs Stoke under hoddle. surely the antithesis of glory hunting?
I saw us draw 0-0 with QPR three days before that. Two games, three shots on target. Two of which came in the same attack.

I saw us draw 0-0 with QPR three days before that. Two games, three shots on target. Two of which came in the same attack.

the stoke was midweek wasn't it? i prob went to the qpr as well. they were exciting days! it was like watching a jigsaw come together piece by piece. the final picture being a dog turd.

Getting a bit worried now, the worst experience I can think of was away at Wednesday when Saunders brought Jamie O'Hara on and bit him as the deepest midfielder and had Karl Henry and Kevin Foley playing in front of him, didn't have a shot till the 82nd and remember the look on Henry's face when O'hara was gesturing to him to push on whilst he say deep, and he turned to the bench and Saunders as if to see 'he must have miss heard?' and Saunders started pointing towards the oppositions half with one hand and at Henry with the other...I feel cold again just typing it.

Seeing that partnership was a treat. Never complain about that legendary pairing.
I saw Turner play Andy Thompson up front at Bristol City once. Now that was good.

Also Taylor sticking Rankine up front at Notts County.

Brighton 4-1 at the Withdean in the Playoff year. Although we cant see into the future that game was hell. Dave Jones got so much shit, Kenny Miller wanted to fight a few supporters at the end as well. Dave Jones got so lucky that season..

I saw Turner play Andy Thompson up front at Bristol City once. Now that was good.

Also Taylor sticking Rankine up front at Notts County.

Yeah lost 2-1, Bennett scored our goal. The old away end at Ashton Gate, before I got crippled I climbed the outside of the gangway and nearly fell to my death ;/

the stoke was midweek wasn't it? i prob went to the qpr as well. they were exciting days! it was like watching a jigsaw come together piece by piece. the final picture being a dog turd.
It was, both games were laughably poor.

I'm adding a 0-0 draw at Grays and a 1-0 defeat to Wrexham to my portfolio.

I went to the Manor Ground in the pouring rain and watched us lose 3-0 to Joey Beauchamp.

Twas fucking shite.

You lot were 5 minutes away so dont look for any sympathy man ;-)

:) add up all the 5 mins to watch us lose there and it equates to a proper journey!

If not then I'd submit Barnsley away under Saunders!

As a Wolves fan I've been to an unfair amount of shite games! (As most of us have tbf)

I went to the Manor Ground in the pouring rain and watched us lose 3-0 to Joey Beauchamp.

Twas fucking shite.
Yep, I was at that one.

My masochistic 16 year old self watched it back on VHS to hear McGhee say afterwards 'that's as well as we can play'. Fucking idiot.

Simon Coleman literally looking like a Grandad and Darren Ferguson turning in the kind of shite that made me loathe every fibre of his fat lipstick wearing being.

He was at the Sheff Utd 0-0 at Molineux.
Hoddle or McCarthy? Details required.

The Mick one was worse I think, just about. Didn't help that I had a criminal hangover.

It was, both games were laughably poor.

I'm adding a 0-0 draw at Grays and a 1-0 defeat to Wrexham to my portfolio.

tbh i've been an irregular attendee ever since that season up to the stoke game. that was my final season ticket year. not even the promotion seasons or Premier League could bring me back to full commitment after that. #broken

I will definitely claim the Chesterfield drowning as my membership application. The dye ran out of my jeans it was that wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back