• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get my head around all of this. The prospect is just dizzying.

There is one thing that's nagging me though. Can anyone see why on Earth a Chinese billionaire would even think twice about buying Wolves over Milan? Or indeed Wolves over any other team in Europe that is currently up for sale?

Something just doesn't click for me.

* This hasn't stopped me from wearing out my F5 button today.
I don't think he's choosing us over Milan. From what I've read, Baidu (?) are still buying them.

He may want to buy both clubs. A Watford - Udinese scenario.

I can't get my head around all of this. The prospect is just dizzying.

There is one thing that's nagging me though. Can anyone see why on Earth a Chinese billionaire would even think twice about buying Wolves over Milan? Or indeed Wolves over any other team in Europe that is currently up for sale?

Something just doesn't click for me.

* This hasn't stopped me from wearing out my F5 button today.

I think he'll buy both. It's a good way to then get a team in China. He'd create an empire akin to Man City only having Milan as the jewel in his crown.

Whilst this is very exciting, I sincerely hope we're not going to become the next pawn in the Jorge Mendes quest for worldwide domination.

He brought the owners in at Valencia and Monaco. Monaco went crazy and then had to reign themselves in significantly, but are seemingly building sensibly again. Valencia however have been an absolute mess since. Their transfers have revolved pretty much around Mendes clients for batshit mental fees that only benefit one man...

Loving the E&S story which is basically the 2 tweets from earlier today about the agent and our new manager turning down jobs.

If he wants to win the Champions League he'd be better off buying a French or Dutch club. Qualifying would be far easier than in the PL. Look at PSG. They'll qualify every season by just turning up.

There’s an old Chinese proverb ‘walk before you run!’

Loving the E&S story which is basically the 2 tweets from earlier today about the agent and our new manager turning down jobs.

Yet still no "Career in pictures" on the sport page

FFS - I go away for 2 days and this isn't sorted yet - get your finger out Jez :argh:

(58 browsing now!)

The Women on Sky is defiantly in the know as she is already calling us Wolverhampton Wolves.

The glory hunters come flooding in. Where were you when we were shit? :icon_lol:
We need to sort out some kind of Gold Club membership. I saw out all of last season and all of Hoddle's full season so I'm good.

I was at Swindon to see Iffy Onuora score a last minute winner in the pissing rain on Boxing Day 1998. I wore a see-through Nationwide Plastic Mac thing throughout the game.

So I'm fine.

I went to Chorley (vs Darlington) so I'm fine ;)

Notlob away for THAT playoff game.... #goldcardmembershipclaim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back