• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caption competition: what is Kenny saying?

CmhQFb4WEAAPg8m.jpg

Any ideal the model of his Puma trainers?

If Jackett leaves, I genuinely do wish him all the best and I hope he goes on to success elsewhere as I like the bloke. But even if we weren't on the market, I don't think he's able to take us any further anyway.

But I wouldn't say I feel sorry for him.

Agree with that, a decent bloke who stopped the rot, got us promoted. He was never going to take us any further.

All if's but's and maybe's however if the Dicko, Afobe, Sako combination was there for a full season we would have got promoted to the Premier League.

All if's but's and maybe's however if the Dicko, Afobe, Sako combination was there for a full season we would have got promoted to the Premier League.

At least in to the playoffs! Morgan having his tantrum didn't help last season. Still believe that Morgan had made his intentions known, last summer, that he was looking for a way out of Molineux! Only my opinion and nothing tlo back it up, but the way Stearman went and us being left in the shit with DB out, I thought something was wrong at the time. Anyway if this new manager materialises and there is some serious investment, to get us promoted, we can start to look forward to the future!

If there's one thing nobody can fault Kenny Jackett for it's his professionalism. He'll do his job to the best of his ability until the day he's told he's not needed, even if it is obvious that Lope is waiting in the wings.

Morgan having his tantrum didn't help last season. Still believe that Morgan had made his intentions known, last summer, that he was looking for a way out of Molineux!

What tantrum was this? Hardly see getting divorced and thus selling the club a tantrum. Got a link?

What tantrum was this? Hardly see getting divorced and thus selling the club a tantrum. Got a link?

In the carpark, I think with some Wolves supporters insulting him. My opinion was that he had made his mind up before the said event and was looking for a way out. Just my opinion, nothing to back it up.

If there's one thing nobody can fault Kenny Jackett for it's his professionalism. He'll do his job to the best of his ability until the day he's told he's not needed, even if it is obvious that Lope is waiting in the wings.

Agrre with this.

They said anything we haven't already heard?

Something about the Leicester academy manager being his number two, but other than that, no.

Reporting on England being $#@! has started to decline I guess, so a bit of space opened up

Perhaps they can forward the memo to the BBC and ITV Euro coverage then.

There must be some substance for Sky to report it, mustn't there?

Not really their modus operandi is Day 1 report a story from "Sky sources", big it up until it provokes a response on Day 2 - often a denial!

Someone from Sky has probably just picked up on the Guillem Balague tweets.

They have finally brushed aside all the Bale smiley pictures and Welsh people pleasuring rubber sheep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back