• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swindon away around Christmas time (Boxing Day?) was the wettest I've ever been at a game, I think. The day of the white pac a macs when we looked like the Klu Klux Klan in the open away end.

December 26th 1998. I've only just dried out.

At the aforementioned Oxford game I saw Isidro Diaz's one and only Wolves appearance.

I used to get my Dad to buy me the monthly VHS Wolves reviews. They must all be in his loft somewhere. That would have been on there.

Quite handy on champ man if I remember rightly. Did we get him on trial from wigan or something?
Absolutely sir. One of their 'Three Amigos' with Roberto Martinez and Jesus Seba.

The Barnsley debacle was in late 1990. That own goal was by Paul Stancliffe. Quite glorious.

A man quite literally bereft of foot-eye co-ordination. I was at that game, it was hilariously bad.

85b298e6ea9c568220c66a7122296212.png

Oh the irony of having Tesco at the top left.

Wolves Rumours have Kenny as leaving tomorrow.

The fans have been very good to Ken. I like the guy, but he lost it last season which was a real shame.

No manager of any mid-table Championship side who performed as badly as Kenny did last season would survive a takeover of this magnitude. He did us proud when we needed it but now would be the time to move on anyway, takeover or no takeover.

I am really thankful for the way Jackett steadied the ship after relegation to League One and for him getting us back to the Championship and to the verge of the Play-offs but his time is gone. Cheers Kenny, good luck in the future

It was fucking hilarious one of the funniest things I've seen at a game, almost as funny as Mike Stowells attempted clearance on bonfire night in 91 which hit a Bristol Rovers players knees and looped over his head into the net.

Oh the irony of having Tesco at the top left.

Wolves Rumours have Kenny as leaving tomorrow.

Things are now obviously moving at a fair old rate. I like KJ, he did a great job in his first two seasons at Molineux, but last season was slightly disappointing. He will soon get a job elsewhere, that is presuming that everything we have heard is correct.

That JuliusCaesar (claims to be a players brother) guy suggesting Jacket is leaving tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back