• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenny will be fine - a years salary and will get another job with a Championship or ambitious Lg1 outfit before the end of the season

Thanks for yrs 1 & 2 (less said about yr 3 the better)

Things are now obviously moving at a fair old rate. I like KJ, he did a great job in his first two seasons at Molineux, but last season was slightly disappointing. He will soon get a job elsewhere, that is presuming that everything we have heard is correct.

I've got to agree with this, KJ turned around a very fractured squad. I think lesser managers would have tried to play some of the bigger names we had so kudos to him for doing what was ultimately the right thing

It was fucking hilarious one of the funniest things I've seen at a game, almost as funny as Mike Stowells attempted clearance on bonfire night in 91 which hit a Bristol Rovers players knees and looped over his head into the net.

Was it the Norwich 5-3 game when Ikeme jumped into his own net with the ball? That's the worst GK error I've ever seen from a Wolves goalkeeper (discounting Stefan Postma letting one in at the back post...).

Stepped back over the line after taking a simple free kick.

Was it the Norwich 5-3 game when Ikeme jumped into his own net with the ball? That's the worst GK error I've ever seen from a Wolves goalkeeper (discounting Stefan Postma letting one in at the back post...).
5-2. And not as bad as Calamity Carl vs Bristol City. Or indeed his shambles at Hull this year.

He can be truly rubbish at times.

Good job you were still swimming in ya dads bollocks when Tony Lange was about.

Ive just realised AST deadline has passed and I forgot to renew. Im going to regret it big time.

Been trying to remember the bad games I saw

There is one i have been trying to remember exactly what happened.

Nicky Clarke was sent off
We lost 5
Scunthorpe away 31 years ago
Got home to find my grandad had passed away..

So scared to get excited about this can it really happen?

When we lost 5 - 0 at home to Barnsley, wasn't that just a few days after we had beaten Leicester City 5 - 0 at home.?

In all seriousness though: no chance will Jackett's interview be about the takeover. Not if he doesn't want to break any confidentiality agreements that might compromise his pay-off. Even generic stuff "thanking the fans for their support" might be implying too much.

I think the E&S is just teasing us.

Rumblings of an early morning announcement tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back